Friday 5 June 2015

We just did the 'First Egg Dance'!!

We have been waiting for what seems like eternity for this moment.

I was just about to start making our dinner, a Friday treat of Sausage, chips and beans but beforehand I thought I would go and give the chooks their evening corn.

There it was bang in the middle of the run... our first egg at Paddingon House, laid courtesy of Clarabelle.



It's a fantastic example of a speckled egg isn't it, with those lovely dark brown spots covering it all over. Looks like we will be having sausage, EGG, chips and beans now!

Have a lovely weekend everyone, we'll be doing the egg dance through til Monday!

Martin 

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That's fantastic! Congratulations :D <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations the image of Tom and Barbara comes to mind sharing there first egg :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, congratulations! Well done Clarabelle too, thats one very nice speckled egg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a EUREKA moment! I still remember my excitement of our first egg from our first chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to visit our blog! Please leave a comment we love reading every single one of them!