Saturday 7 May 2011

A little peek..

Just had a quick look in the hive this evening before the downpour began..

I couldn't spot the queen but then again I wasn't looking that thoroughly..

I might have to give them some substitute feed for the time being as their stores are quite low.

On the positive side, their are eggs, larvae, capped brood etc. so it all looks better than I imagined.

Here are a few (naff) pictures to keep you going until I take my proper camera out rather than just my phone...





I am really busy with revision etc at the moment, but I promise to post more when I can!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Martin

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant news - can't wait to see and read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww good luck with your revision!

    The eggs are a good sign the Queen's about even without spotting HRH herself as it shows she's there & laying within the last 72 hours.

    Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to visit our blog! Please leave a comment we love reading every single one of them!